Superior Host Health
Actifibe Prebiotic technology preferentially feeds beneficial bacteria throughout the entire gut and enhances the immune system for superior gut and host health.
- Preferred food source for beneficial bacteria
- Unique structure is slowly fermented
- Distinct ability to promote the immune system
Prebiotics are non-digestible feed ingredients that improve host health by preferentially feeding beneficial bacteria as they are fermented in the gut. For a prebiotic to have an optimal effect it needs to feed beneficial bacteria throughout the entire length of the gut.
There are several forms of prebiotics in existence and each has a unique physical structure that affects how it is broken down in the gut. Most prebiotics have a structure that is long and narrow leading to rapid fermentation before it can reach the lower intestine, limiting effectiveness.
A Unique Structure
Actifibe technology has a unique physical structure that is fermented slowly due to its molecular bonds that cannot be easily broken down. Instead, it takes time for the enzymes to unlock the structure ensuring that beneficial bacteria are fed throughout the entire gut.
A preferred food source
- Beneficial bacteria line and protect the gut wall to keep pathogens at bay.
- Beneficial bacteria release volatile fatty acids to reduce pH to inhibit pathogens. This keeps the gut wall healthy and maintains tight junctures.
- Maturation of the immune system resulting in more white blood cells, neutrophils, monocytes and natural killer cells.
- Direct interaction with M-cells, resulting in an improved state of immune system readiness.